Tenant Advisor is brought to you by Scrutiny and Empowerment Partners Ltd
Tenant Advisor is one of a range of services that members of our national network, Scrutiny and Empowerment Partnership, can enjoy.
Contact Yvonne@tenantadvisor.net or phone 07867 974659
Tenant Advisor is the ‘jewel the crown’ of our service offer to you, providing access to good practice, information exchange, discussion forums, benchmarking and much more for tenants and housing organisations.
For more information about benefits of being members of the Partnership (which includes membership of Tenant Advisor) click here.
Tenant Advisor provides one place to empower tenants and landlords to:
- Share opinions and ask for help through our discussion forum
- Benchmark nationally
- Access ideas and the latest good practice
- Find out the latest expectation on regulation and legislation
- Learn about self-assessment and inspection techniques and how to find good practice
- Learn about improvement plans and SMART action plans
- Learn about tenant panels and their involvement in complaints procedures
- Hear tips from tenants and landlords through featured interviews
- Facilitate face to face meetings in your locality for landlords and tenants meet and share their experiences and meet policy makers
Our promise to members:
- Secure access for tenants and landlord members
- Access for tenant scrutiny panels to invite feedback from other tenants on services to be scrutinised, through this site, through facebook and twitter
- Access for tenant panels and landlords to share plans on services to be scrutinised, any reports or action plans they wish to share
- A facility to locate those who may have already scrutinised a service and to learn from their experiences
- A facility for discussion and commentary relevant to scrutiny and empowerment
- An active role in the development of this site, we will take on board suggestions for improvement and additions to enhance our offer
- A service provided in ways that promote good relationships between tenant and landlord, based on a mutual desire to improve services
- We’ll embrace social media allowing users to engage with the site using Facebook and Twitter
- We’ll inspire younger tenants to be empowered by crafting experiences that match how they access the site, be it on a desktop pc, mobile phone, tablet device or games console.
- Value for money and to always be positive about the opportunities that scrutiny and empowerment bring, always seeking solutions to improve services and never to dwell on any negativity
- An ethical business that supports charities and social enterprises who will develop and maintain the site and any other by products offered
Meet the Team
Yvonne wants to promote equality and excellence in services.
Alan is an expert in value for money, performance, risk management and community engagement.
Cathy is an anti social behaviour services specialist.
Mark is a housing, private sector housing and sustainability strategy writer and trainer.
Riza is an expert on housing management and housing support and care services
Neil Morland is an expert in homelessness and working with vulnerable and hard to engage people,
Linda is an expert in corporate services
Scrutiny and Empowerment Partnerships can bring in a variety of partners to deliver your projects including:
- Housing Diversity Network
- Centre for Public Scrutiny
- Blackburne House Social Enterprise
- Just Housing
- Vantage Business Solutions